This yearly event illustrates the talent that SOBA attracts!
- 2022 Judge: Artist Dan Graziano
- Exhibiting March 7 – April 3, 2022
- Opening Reception & Awards March 9, 2022 5:00-7:00PM
- Deadline for Entries March 1, 2022
- Art Drop Off March 7, 2022 9:00-11:00AM at The SOBA Art School, 8 Church St., Bluffton, SC
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Cash Awards in 6 Categories: Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor, Photography, Drawing (includes pastel, pencil/graphite, pen & ink), and Miscellaneous (includes mixed media, 3-D, stained glass & collage)
- Registration $25 Members $50 Non-Members
The Society of Bluffton Artists’ Annual Judged Show returns to its proper place on the calendar in March. You do not need to be a member of SOBA to enter The 28th Annual Judged Show. Labels for your artwork will be emailed to you after SOBA receives registration and payment. Please make sure that you attach this completed label to your piece before you drop it off.
You may register on the website or in person at the gallery. If you choose to register in person, be sure to fill out a paper registration form and turn it when you pay your entry fee.
RULES OF ENTRY
- The show is open to all artists 18 and older.
- Each artist may only enter one (1) piece of art.
- The work must have been completed in the past year and not exhibited in the past twelve (12) months.
- Art must be original.
- Minimum size is 12″ x 12″.
- Maximum size is 36″ x 40″ including frame.
- Maximum weight is 10 lbs.
- 2D art must be wired (no saw tooth hangers).
- All work must be for sale and priced to sell.
- SOBA will retain a 35% commission if your piece sells.
- SOBA reserves the right to reject work that does not comply with these rules or that is deemed unsuitable for public display.
- Participants are limited to the first 100 applicants.
- No advanced drop off is allowed.
- All unsold work must be retrieved at The SOBA Art School on Monday, April 4th, 2022, from 9:00-11:00AM.