- Instructor: Sandra Campeau
- April 18
- $70 members/$80 nonmembers
- Deadline to cancel registrations & issue refunds is two weeks prior to the scheduled class. No refunds or credits are issued after that time.
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at printmaking but been intimidated by the equipment needed for some types, like screenprinting? That’s where monoprinting— making a one-off print—with Gelli Plates comes in.
What is Gelli Plate printing? This medium is much simpler and cheaper than some more advanced forms of printmaking, yet still allows you to express your creativity.
- Learn the basics of gel plate printing along with what tools and materials you need.
- Paint! Learn how to use the color wheel and how paint can work for you.
- Layers & Layers (and More Layers) Use a gel plate to get rich, layered prints.
- Mark Making Create marks using different tools, like paint pens.