- Instructor: Mary Ann Browning Ford
- February 2nd & 3rd, 2023
- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- $250 Members * $275 Non Members
- Deadline to cancel registrations & issue refunds is two weeks prior to the scheduled class. No refunds or credits are issued after that time.
In this informative and creative painting workshop, Mary Ann will demonstrate and explain various techniques to help expand what you already know.
Here is some of what you’ll learn in these two days of interactive painting:
- Creative brush techniques
- Color theory & usage
- Build dark values to enhance the brights of your work
Bring your concerns & questions – we will have “Open Discussion” each morning.
There will be supplies if needed – but bring paint, brushes & canvases that you have. Also have note pad & sketch pad. Table and standing easels will be available.
There will be water/beverages & snacks. Bring a lunch on first day – lunch will be ordered on 2nd day.